1 in stock
At the core of a sparkling halo is a radiant red oval Burmese Ruby, held in a prong setting.
Made in the Diamond District located in New York, The craftsmanship on this ring is excellent.
The quality of the Ruby is very good. The finishing on this piece is perfect.
In medical astrology, wearing a Ruby can restore vitality and help in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation.
A well known ruby gemstone astrology benefit is progress in self-awareness, realization of truth and steady movement towards life path.
This is a good piece for anyone who wants to acquire the benefits of wearing a Natural Ruby.
Meditating with this ring for simply 30 minutes everyday can promote healing.
Wearing Gemstones on the body can draw out negative energy.
– GIA Report Number: 2203755830 (Report Available online at www.gia.edu/report-check-landing).
– Ruby Size: (L)10.86mm x (W)8.85mm x (H)4.44 MM.
– Gold Type: 14K White Gold.
– Gold: 6.42 Grams.
– Total Ring Weight: 7.92 Grams.
– Ruby Weight: 3.94 Carat (Oval).
– Diamond: 0.74 Carat.
– Ring Size: 6.5 US Ring Size.
– Diamond Quality: SI1-VS2.
– SKU: WR1006.
Note: I have made every attempt to portray the colors of the product as accurately as possible. Because these are natural gemstones, shades or colors may vary.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 1 cm|